Harbor Day at the Docks, a maritime festival, will be held along the West Ocean City Harbor.
If you are interested in exhibiting at the event, please fill out the application below. Your application will be presented to the event committee for review and you will be notified if you are selected to exhibit. Artisans will be selected based on the nature of their craft (maritime-related artisans are preferred). Vendors may sell or fundraise, but we highly encourage each group to provide an educational element to present during the event. Exhibit space is limited.
Application deadline: September 25, 2020
Commercial $250 10 x 10
- Commercial vendors typically have a retail store and sell items that are mass-produced in a larger production facility.
Artisan $150 10 x 10
- Artisan vendors are small mom-and-pop operations that make a limited number of handmade items. These items are not typically sold in any retail front.
Non-Profit $150 10 x 10
- Non-profit vendors are organizations that have obtained a 501 c3 permit to represent the agency.
There is no discount for the purchase of multiple booths.
Once approved by staff, our offices will call to collect payment. A full refund minus a $25 administrative fee will be issued if the vendor cancel prior to October 2, 2020. After October 2, no refunds will be issued for any reason.
Booth & Equipment
Harbor Day event staff will provide (1) 8’ undraped table and 2 chairs. Vendors are responsible for all other equipment and supplies.
If you do not have a business license, you will be required to purchase a Peddler’s License for an additional $25. Peddler’s permits are valid for one year. Please click here to download application.
MOVE IN/MOVE OUT
- Booth setup begins at 7 am on the day of the event (10/17). All booths must be setup and ready no later than 9:30 am.
- Exhibitors may begin breaking down their booths after the conclusion of the event. All booths must be packed up no later than 6 pm.
- Parking is available in the main lot at the harbor. Parking is also available along Sunset Ave.
Vendors are expected to remain set-up and staffed until the conclusion of the event on Saturday, October 17 at 5 p.m.
If you have any vendor-related questions, please contact Special Events Program Manager, Allen Swiger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-632-2144 x 2520
Interested in becoming a vendor? Please complete the form below.
Worcester County reserves the right to refuse any applicant for any reason with or without cause.